Hello!
My name is Kelly Caito and I am a National Sales Recruiter for Total Quality Logistics! I graduated from Otterbein in 2010 and am well aware of the importance of exposure to employers prior to graduation!
I have attached a flyer for a Student Open House day that we will be hosting on November 30th at our Columbus office! This open house will allow students to experience our dynamic atmosphere, phenomenal company culture, and rewarding career opportunities. It will also provide a better understanding of what the position entails and what type of career we can offer them here at TQL. I would really appreciate if you would pass this invitation along to any student that you think would benefit from this experience. In addition, we will also provide an opportunity during our open house to review resumes and provide constructive feedback to assist the students in their post graduate endeavors. I am very confident this will be a very valuable experience for any student considering a sales career and will demonstrate firsthand how TQL stands apart from the rest! If possible maybe you could offer extra credit to any student that attends this event? Please let me know if you have any questions, and we’ll look forward to seeing your students on November 30th!
Kelly Caito
Total Quality Logistics
National Sales Recruiter
Mobile: 614.638.8131
Fax: 513.722.7079
No comments:
Post a Comment