Tuesday, January 27, 2015

CORNA KOKOSING: Case studies/technical writing: PAID

Dr. Reynolds and Diane,
I hope you two are doing well! I am a 2010 Otterbein alumna and I currently work in marketing for Corna Kokosing Construction Company located right here in Westerville.

My company is looking for an intern to help us with some case studies and technical writing starting as soon as possible. We are thinking 12-24 hours per week for 2-3 months. We are willing to pay the student $13.00 per hour, or offer class credit and in return we would make a donation to the school. We are looking for someone who has great writing skills and attention to detail. Also, this person will be working with/interviewing many of our project managers so they need to have an outgoing personality and have the ability to talk to many different people within our company.

How can I get this internship posted on the Internships 1-2-3 blog? The sooner we get someone in here the better!

Kelly Rauch
Marketing Coordinator
Corna Kokosing
614.212.5646 direct

We renovated our website...experience the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment