|
12:50 PM (2 hours ago)
|
|
||
|
||||
Good afternoon,
I write hopes of making you and your students all aware of an
opportunity with in Senator Sherrod Brown’s Cleveland office. Below is an
internship posting I hope you will share with your best and brightest students.
It should be a wonderful experience and a good resume builder. I will
begin interviews as soon as I receive resumes and hope to have one, possibly
two interns chosen for the position by July 1st.
Journalism Internship
with Sen. Sherrod Brown
Want to use your
journalism research skills to help create jobs and a stronger middleclass in
Ohio? Senator Sherrod Brown’s office is looking for a dedicated intern to
do just that.
Hours are negotiable, but
results are necessary for this internship. College credit is available for
participating schools. All internships are unpaid.
For additional
information, please call Brad Deane at Senator Brown’s office at (216) 522 –3020.
Please send resumes to Bradley_deane@brown.senate.gov please
mark subject line “Journalism Intern”
I am happy to answer any questions you or your students may
have.
Thanks,
J. Bradley Deane | Special
Projects Coordinator | U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown | 1301
E. 9th St. STE. 1710, Cleveland, Ohio 44114 | 216-522-3020
No comments:
Post a Comment