Inbox
x
Inbox
12/18/12![]() | ![]() ![]() | |||
Happy Holidays!
I hope this finds you well. My name is Christina Ballenger, and I am the University Relations Manager at Limited Brands. I am pleased to share that I have two (2) internship openings on the Limited Brands Internal Communications (ICOMM) Team. I have attached the position description for your review. Can you please share the position description with your students? If interested, please have them to email their resume to Jasmine Frank at jfrank@limitedbrands.com, as I will be out of the office through December 27th.
The goal is to fill these roles in early January.
Thanks for your helpJ
Regards,
-Christina
Christina M. Ballenger,
University Relations Manager
|
POSITION: Intern, Internal
Communications
|
|
|
RESPONSIBILITIES:
|
About this
internship:
The
Internal Communication intern supports the development and delivery of
tactics related to communications strategies appropriate to his/her time
commitment to the team. In
consultation with the internship program lead and supervisors, the ICOM
intern will participate in information gathering and sharing, message
development and execution in support of the appropriate Limited Brands
functional areas (including, but not limited to, technology, logistics, human
resources, store operations) and in support of other enterprise initiatives.
Sample work experiences include:
General
responsibilities:
Ø
Writing: create first drafts of announcement emails,
signs and posters, newsletters articles
Ø
Events: help plan, produce and run associate engagement
events
Ø
Strategy: participate in planning, brainstorm and
campaign design meetings to hear and contribute to approaches first-hand
Ø
Presentation: prepare, practice for and deliver a final
presentation to the internal communications team
Ø
Research: create, distribute and report results from
surveys
Ø
Professional development: onboarding and informational
meetings with teammates in communications and partner functions across the
enterprise: external, government relations, community affairs, investor
relations, human resources
Ø
Administrative: binder assembly, process development
and testing
Compensation:
This internship is
a paid position. Specific compensation will be discussed at the time of hire.
Hours:
We require that the
Internal Communications intern works 15-20 hours/week during the school year
and 40 hours/week during the Summer.
|
|
|
Qualifications:
The
ideal Limited Brands ICOM intern candidate will:
|
3 Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230
For company information: http://www.LimitedBrands.com

No comments:
Post a Comment